Thursday, November 5, 2009

Water Lines

Well it took at little longer for Ikea to come through with the missing parts for the cabinets. But it turned out good. I oiled the butcher block counter top and installed the faucet. And now I wait for the plumber to finish everything else.



I finally got the water line in. All 1800 ft. of it. I don't plan on posting any pictures of that but it looks like a long hole with a PVC pipe laying in it. I'll finish covering it next week sometime. Then it will just look like the ground.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats on the great success! Your new home is BEAUTIFUL. I am currently in the middle of my shipping container home project, using two 20'ers. We have the one complete and the second one is still under construction. We are doing everything ourselves so its taking us longer than expected. We are also making it completely off grid. Solar power, rain water harvesting/purification, a composting toilet and a 12v electrical system are all main aspects to keeping it off grid. I'll be checking in to follow up on your process. :) Where is the project located? My website is: www.TheArkHaus.com come by and check it out! - Jen

dakinane said...

I have been lurking on your site for months now, avidly following your developments. Inspirational. Am designing my own container house using Blender at the moment. Plans still on the drawing board as I have yet to purchase the land the house will eventually sit on! Keep it up and keep posting.

Marco said...

Hi i would love to see the finished project.

man with van in London said...

Its good to find people like you and blogs like this, where people share their personal experience from their encouters with different removalists. If you ask me that means a lot.