Friday, September 4, 2009

Bamboo...




The bamboo flooring is going in fairly easy. I'm sore from carrying the boxes up the stairs. I didn't realize that 750 square feet of flooring weights more than a ton. I found this bamboo at Lumber Liquidators. The bathroom is Tiger Strand and everything else is Natural Strand. The strand bamboo is harder than the vertical or horizontal boards. And noticably denser. I'm really happy with the look. I've got to figure out how to take a picture of the bathroom. I also plan on writing about the way I wired the apartment. Things will slow down once I get the air conditioning installed and the trim painted. I'll have more time to write about the details I've left out lately. Have a good week end, I'm taking a vacation from this until tuesday.

No comments: